Capital and Finance
We provide expert advice on capital raising and corporate finance, with one of our partners David Lurie having been a merchant banker for ten years.
Our work in this area has included:
- acting in the negotiation and implementation of a private equity investment by a high profile US venture capitalist in the online gambling industry;
- assisting a multinational client to renegotiate and restructure its banking and other financial facilities across different jurisdictions;
- a backdoor listing of a major travel business into a defunct mining company;
- recent capital raisings by information memorandum and short form prospectus for a major supplier in the construction industry, and for a rural property trust;
- development of niche security arrangements such as the securitisation of livestock, by way of lease and mortgage documentation;
- aggregation of businesses to incorporate in prospectus as a prelude to an ASX listing.